We are now accepting outside advertisers.
If you are interested in advertising on the NYC Private Schools Blog, please contact Dr. Khan by email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Advertising on the NYC Private Schools Blog.” You may also contact us through this site.
Please include the following information: Your name/contact info., company/service provider website, type of advertising (display ad alone, event sponsorship, directory, AdConnect Platform*, etc.), duration of advertising, and other information which may be helpful for us to consider your ad and your service/company.
Given our current volume of requests, we will only consider requests that are complete. Dr. Khan will then arrange a time to speak with you to discuss options and evaluate whether your service/product/company could be a match for our audience.
Want Your Online Ad to Perform? Try Buying Some Good Content (April 26, 2010)
This recommended article addresses the topic of the environment for ad performance.
* The NYC Private Schools Blog AdConnect Platform enables advertisers to connect with a very specific, niche audience: NYC private school parents, students, and administrators who read/follow this blog through internet search engines, Twitter, Facebook, feeds, etc. Advertisers can now combine both display ads and posts, or just display ads. Any posts through the AdConnect Platform are not written or edited by staff at the NYC Private Schools Blog and are clearly identified and labeled. Previous display only or display + post advertisers have included those from admissions services, tutoring, artificial grass, mental health professionals, camps, food services, schools, etc. Essentially, any service/product trying to connect with NYC private school parents, students, and administrators.
Here are a few examples of AdConnect Platform posts (these advertisers had display + post advertising):
- The Alliance for Young Artists & Writers presents: ART.WRITE.NOW NYC, The 2011 Scholastic Art & Writing Awards
- Teens and Technology: Making it Safe
- Trading Large Class Size for One-to-One
- New Ways To Overcome Summer Learning Loss
- New Hobbies Help a Student Get His Life Back on Track: Controlling the Fire
- Helping Special Needs Children at School with Synthetic Turf for Play Areas
- In War on Childhood Obesity, NewGrass Is One Powerful Weapon
- Five Math Mistakes We Are Passing Onto Our Kids
- A Teacher Left Behind: One Teacher’s Story of Breaking Away from A Broken System
- The Unspoken Benefits of Tutoring
- An Eco-Friendly Lawn Does More then Save Water
- Focusing on Your Child’s Strengths
- NewGrass® Takes Being Green to a New Level
- The Benefits of Hosting an International Student for Your Child
- With Parental Help, Global Education a Reality for NYC Private Schools
- A New Year’s Resolution for the Whole Family
- Discovering a New Kind of New Year