Queens has its fair share of private schools. It’s also got a lot of diversity. Here are 15 private schools in Queens, NYC, and the NYC Private Schools Blog has focused on all of them.
- Archbishop Molloy High School – One of the most recognized high schools in the nation. A co-ed college preparatory school.
- Cathedral Prep Seminary – An all boys school with a long and proud history.
- Divine Mercy Catholic Academy – A Catholic private school in Queens.
- Forest Hills Jewish Center School and Services – An award-winning Jewish school in Queens.
- Greater New York Academy – A Seventh Day Adventist co-ed high school.
- Holy Cross High School – A Catholic secondary school for boys.
- Holy Martyrs Armenian School – A bilingual school offering instruction in Armenian.
- Ideal Islamic School - An Islamic school serving pre-kindergarten through seventh grade.
- Immaculate Conception School – A co-ed Catholic parochial school.
- Jewish Institute Of Queens – Serves boys pre-kindergarten through eighth grade and girls through twelfth grade.
- Les Enfants Montessori School – A Montessori school for children ages 2 through 6.
- Lexington School For The Deaf – A special school for children with special needs.
- Linden SDA School – A Seventh Day Adventist School in Queens.
- Martin De Porres School – An elementary school and high school after the LaSallian tradition.
- Muslim Center Elementary School – An Islamic school for boys and girls serving pre-kindergarten through sixth grade.
If that isn’t enough, here are 10 Yeshivot and Hebrew Schools all located in Queens.