New Yorkers value a good education. And they value a bilingual education even more. Bilingual Buds Immersion School For Children is a world class bilingual private school with a campus in New York and another one in New Jersey.
In New York City, the school offers a full immersion Mandarin Chinese program. The Day School meets five days a week with a preschool program for children ages 2 through 4, a Pre-K and Kindergarten program for children ages 4 through 6, and an elementary program for children in grades 1 through 5. Other programs include:
- Mommy And Me – For ages 1 to 3 meeting once a week for 8 weeks.
- Supplemental Program – For ages 3 to 5; meets 2 to 3 days a week to supplement the preschool program with an extended language curriculum.
- After School - 90 minutes of additional learning with lessons in science, arts, culture, and technology.
- Summer Camp – A language camp for children ages 2 through 10.
- Summer Camp In Beijing – For ages 4 to 12, a unique travel and immersion language program for students and their families.
Each of these programs are taught 100% in Mandarin Chinese.
If you are interested in enrolling one of your children in the Bilingual Buds Immersion School For Children, which is located on Riverside Boulevard in New York, you should attend an Open House or schedule a tour with the admissions director. After you’ve attended an Open House or taken the tour, then you can submit your application and then have a teacher recommendation sent to the school along with transcripts from previous schools. You do not need to wait for your acceptance letter before you can apply for financial aid.
Prospective students will be invited to a playgroup evaluation or assessment. Acceptances are sent out by the end of February for the next school year.