The GE-Reagan Scholarship Foundation seeks high school seniors to reward $10,000 per year for college. Recipients can receive a total of $40,000 for college.
Eligibility for the award is established by:
• demonstrate at school, at the workplace, and within the community the attributes of leadership, drive, integrity, and citizenship;
• demonstrate strong academic performance (minimum 3.0 grade point average/4.0 scale or equivalent);
• demonstrate financial need;
• be citizens of the United States of America;
• be high school seniors attending high school in the United States, or any of the U.S. territories and commonwealths and graduating in winter 2013 or spring 2014. Applicants living on a U.S. Armed Forces base and attending high school outside the U.S. are eligible. Home-schooled students who are graduating in winter 2013 or spring 2014 are also eligible.
• plan to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course of study toward a bachelor’s degree at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States for the entire 2014-2015 academic year
The deadline to enter is January 9, 2014. If 25,000 applications are received before the deadline, then no more will be received beyond that number. Complete the online application for the scholarship and you’ll be considered for this prestigious award designed to honor former president Ronald Reagan.